Whenever we do group work in school, there are always upsides and downsides to me. In my opinion, one of the big positive things about working in a group is that I am exposed to more ideas than I usually would have come up with working alone. That way, we can talk through each one and possibly come up with a better concept for our work. The downside to me is that part about deciding on one idea. While four people means four times the creativity, it also means four times the opinions. In most cases, one or two of us will like one idea while the other two are strongly against it, so we will have to move on to other ideas. Now that my group has finally chosen one of the ideas for our mural, I am optimistic (as much as I can be, anyways) on how this project will turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment