Friday, February 18, 2011

Process Reflection One

This is me.  I think I win now.

This week has been the beginning of the end of our time together.  Everyone is in a different spot in their work.  In a post on your blog describe...  What did you accomplish this week?  What challenges did you face?  What are the next steps? What do you plan to do in the week ahead?  Include a photo of your work in progress or of you at work (see class site for pics).

This week, I have mainly been working on the blog and on my symbolic portrait.  It has taken me ages, but I finally have an idea for my Stephen Colbert portrait.  I will have a big stack of items arranged into person form :).  The main challenge I have faced this week was coming up with an idea for it.  I had writer's (artist's?) block for a while, but hopefully I am on a better track now.  I am almost done, and will then be able to work on an independent project for around a week (this is the next step too).  Because I have run out of things to say, I will end there and say that I am excited to finish this project and work on something new next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment