So…you have a couple of weeks to make whatever you want (almost). What do you hope to accomplish? What is your idea? The job of the artist is to have an idea.
I'm not going to lie: I am mainly doing this because I would like to get this one finished before the deadline, and am probably not going to start this project until after the symbolic portrait. However, I think it will help me to get some ideas down right now. For this project, I think I will use it similar to the way I use my sketchbook. I think it is easiest to come up with ideas when I am relaxed and sitting in front of my sketchbook. I think it has something to do with how I am able to draw pretty much whatever I want in there, and am not self conscious about it. I think I will either revisit or expand on one of my spreads for my independent project. Maybe I will use oil pastels again, like the extended pour painting, and draw an animal of some type. Maybe I will do another pour painting because those were really fun. I will probably update this one when I am done with the symbolic portrait I have had a week or so to think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment