How did it go? How did it feel to try to recreate the fabric you saw? How did today's drawing feel different than last week's drawing of the sticks?
In my opinion, today's drawing of fabric was more frustrating than the last week's. I had some amount of difficulty creating the folds in each of the towels and fabrics. Another hard thing for me was that there were different colors or patterns on the towels, but we only could use grays. (Is green darker than red? Who knows)... To me, this drawing was different to the drawing of the sticks because of the feel of the still (lives?). The sticks had a more rigid feel to them, and were more intertwined than this one. On the other hand, the fabrics sort of felt soft and light. In the end, I think I did pretty well, but I don't think it was my favorite or easiest drawing ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment