On your blog, describe the feedback you got on your work. Mention at least one sculpture from your group you thought was especially successful and why.
Because we were short on time, I did not get a lot of feedback from my group (all of the other groups were done when we had two left, so we had to hurry). The group liked that the bug I made had compound eyes, and that the antennae were sticks. They were not sure which type of bug I was trying to make, but neither did I. One sculpture from my group that was successful was of a person. I liked that his head was made out of circular wires, and the hat was a pot lid. It actually looked like how it was intended to look (a person, of course). Because I have to work on the next activity, I will stop here.

No comments:
Post a Comment