We are halfway through the first term of the course. Take some time to write on your blog about how you think you're doing and how the class has been so far for you. Be specific in describing what you think your strengths are and most importantly, what you think you need to work on in the second half of the term.
At this point in the term, I think I am doing pretty well in Art, and I am really enjoying it. As far as engagement goes, I think I am engaged in art class thus far. I try to give other people feedback and ideas, and I am always working on something that is not Facebook. I think something I can work on is speaking up more during class discussions. For the in class projects, I think I am also doing pretty well there. My favorite was the extended pour project, while my least favorite was the collage. I am really enjoying my sketchbook because I can work on any projects I want (plus the one or two suggested spreads each week). I love all of the materials I can work with in class each Friday X-block. I also enjoy the Tuesday classes where we draw from observation because that is something I would like to work on. One of my weak points is coming up with things to say on the blog. I am having difficulties with that right now, so I will end here for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment