In a post on your blog, describe how you got the idea for your collage you're currently making. Then describe the feedback you got from the people in your group.
When I first began looking at pictures, the ones that caught my eye were pictures of lights, waves, and colors. Many of these took place in outer space. I think I will make lots of geysers, auroras, and other light-type things and put them in outer space. I am not yet entirely sure what the exact layout will be because it will depend on what pictures I find. I do have a couple of cool IGN ads with waves of color that I could use as waves of light.
My group gave me some amount of feedback today, although not a ton because I am not very far on my project yet. They agreed that I should do something in outer space with my pictures. One of the people in my group thought I should do some amount of painting as part my collage, which I think would look interesting combined with the images from magazines. As I finish choosing my pictures and deciding what the layout will be, I will know what feedback to ask for and have a better idea of what I will do for my collage.
No comments:
Post a Comment